Thursday, May 21, 2009

Homework from friends!!

♥ Got these awards from Lia






Rules:

1. Put these awards into your blog
2. Tag 10 friends
3. Links those friends
4. Tell them about these awards
5. Share this link to others and to whom these awards tagged


♥ and this one from Bebe:
1. 5 things found in my bag:
  • Wallet
  • powder
  • Mirror
  • Mini comb
  • Sony Digicam
2. 5 things found in my purse:
  • MONEY!! of course
  • Bills..(hahaha)
  • Some debit cards
  • ID card
  • Membership cards
3. 5 favourite things in my room:
  • Laptop
  • Magazines
  • My springbed
  • Wardrobe
  • TV
4. 5 thing I always wanted to do:
  • Finish mu thesis!!!
  • Go to a place where he is in
  • Mix & match outfits
  • Holiday
  • Honeymoon (maybe...hahahaha)
5. 5 things I currently into:
  • Blogging
  • Trying to lose some weight
  • Sleep earlier than usual
  • to be more economical!!! (it's a MUST!!)
  • boyish style!!
The person who inspired you now is: Taylor Momsen

Your five impression of her:
  • Cool!!!
  • Stylish
  • Rock
  • Gothic style & smokey eyes
  • Boots
I tagged these "two homeworks" to:
XOXO

No comments: